Ray Blanchard a Canadian Sex Psychologist debunks the ideological push of the MSM regarding transgenderism, and most alarmingly, pushing children’s parents into deciding for their children into transgenderism, and of course, BBC in the end has to cut off the psychologist citing ‘time out’.
- TMI: Genderqueer 11-year-olds can’t handle too much info about sterilizing treatments–but do get on with those treatments
- Dutch puberty-blocker pioneer: Stop “blindly adopting our research”
- A birthday campaign for JK Rowling: Balanced media coverage of gender identity issues
- Celeb trans kids: Will the Gender Fairy bring dreams—or genital surgery nightmares?
- Benji/gnc_centric: On being kicked off Twitter and Medium