Ray Blanchard a Canadian Sex Psychologist debunks the ideological push of the MSM regarding transgenderism, and most alarmingly, pushing children’s parents into deciding for their children into transgenderism, and of course, BBC in the end has to cut off the psychologist citing ‘time out’.
Uncommon Ground Media
- What Was Happening Before ‘Just be nice feminism’? Part VI: Pride Parade 1972
- Liz Truss’s GRA Consultation Response Reaffirms Women’s Rights in the UK
- Pink News Lied about J.K. Rowling’s Book ‘Troubled Blood’ – Without Reading It
- What Was Happening Before ‘Just be nice feminism’? Part VII: Pride Parade 1973
- Has Rebecca Solnit Joined Her Own Volunteer Police Force?
- A birthday campaign for JK Rowling: Balanced media coverage of gender identity issues
- Celeb trans kids: Will the Gender Fairy bring dreams—or genital surgery nightmares?
- Benji/gnc_centric: On being kicked off Twitter and Medium
- Update: Twitter remains obstinate in defamatory lockout after Better Business Bureau complaint
- 4thWaveNow lockout: Twitter employee admits “mistake” to journalist, yet account remains disabled